First of all, I can't even believe that it has been 2 1/2 months since my last blog post. Really, I have good intentions, as you have heard before. I can't believe how fast time goes by, and again it is just a reminder of the fact that our time is limited and passing quickly.
- Sam is crazy busy. I love watching him lead and grow and God change him into something more beautiful and amazing than I could ever imagine.
- Bryson is such a good big brother. I love watching his concern and care for his siblings and family. Please pray as we make some decisions in this next month about possibly retaining him in 3rd grade next year.
- Landon is blossoming at school and recently won an award for character-that really made me proud.
- Ashlyn is so ready to start school in the fall. I frequently find her "reading" books and trying to sound out words. I love her love for learning.
- Madelyn is growing and always has such interesting things to talk about, never a dull moment with her around.
- Hudson is taking on new words everyday. He has no problem keeping up with the big boys and often wants to do everything they are (including the naughty things).
- I am crazy busy being a Sr. Pastor's wife to a church planter, mom to 5 kids, daughter to a widow, friend to some great people and whatever else falls into my lap. (oh and loving every bit of it!)
- We just returned from Harvest University. This is an annual leadership conference held by Harvest Bible Fellowship. Wow! So hard to put in words how much of a blessing this was. This was my first time to attend. Sam had gone last year as his first introduction to Harvest. We were blessed to be able to take 5 others from our core group with us. Can I just say how excited I am about what God is doing in our church, Harvest Bible Chapel Greenville South.
- We were able to connect with lots of people while we were there (Sunday-Wednesday). It was great to see our fellow friends and servants from our time at the training center. We also were able to meet others who are much farther ahead of us in this church planting process. I was able to attend the track for Sr. Pastors wives and was so encouraged and challenged.
- On Tuesday afternoon, Sam was commissioned by Harvest Bible Fellowship. Can I just take a moment to say how proud I am of my husband. His humility and steadfastness have been amazing. I am so thankful for how he has lead and continues to lead our family and watching him make this next step of accomplishment was amazing!
- We start meeting every week beginning this Sunday night for our core group meetings, which is an awesome next step for us.
- Please continue to pray for us as we continue to build into leaders for our future church, which will launch this fall!
I really am hoping to get more regular on this blog thing....