Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whats New With Us?

I realize how busy this season of my life is.  I haven't blogged in almost 3 weeks!  Some of the reason for this too is that Sam has the laptop with him all day, so while I have some free time during the day, I have no computer.  So I decided to recap whats been going on since my last blog post.

  • Kids are all settled into a pretty decent routine as far as school is concerned.  I love Harvest Christian Academy!  The excellence they provide blows my mind!  The boys are definitely being challenged, but I love watching them learn and try new things.  Ashlyn loves preschool so much that we are adding another day starting next week.  Madelyn and Hudson continue to grow like weeds.  I can't believe Hudson will turn 2 in 8 weeks!  
  • Sam's schedule is pretty rigorous with lots of outside meetings and training so that has probably been the biggest adjustment for me personally.  I am used to him being home a lot more and so it makes for some lonely days and nights.  God is giving me the grace I need to fully rely on Him and trust Him.  I know this is only a season and not a forever thing!
  • Fall is in full swing, however we have been teased this past week with some beautiful weather!  It has been in the 70's all week and we have taken full advantage of it! On Monday the boys are out of school and we are going to an apple orchard with some friends (this is also Sam's day off), so we are looking forward to a fun filled day!


  • A couple weeks ago we attended "Party With the Pastors" after church, which is something Harvest does to introduce you to Harvest-it is a real party too!  I took a picture of all the training center kids (this is minus 5 kids that were not available)


We are absolutely enjoying our time here learning all we can about Harvest.  It is really exciting to see God start piecing things together in our hearts and minds.  Please continue to pray for us.  We are still raising support, so if you would like to help us out you can send donations to:
Harvest Bible Fellowship
1000 N. Randall Road
Elgin, IL  60123
Just be sure to include a note that it is for us!  Above the money, we most desire your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you are blessed in your new ministry.

    ReplyDelete