Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thought I would finish out the story of the van.  To make a long story short, really short, someone called Sam last week and through a series of events gave us $1000 more dollars to fix our van.  So, we now have our van in the shop with $2000 to work with and should have a newly fixed van any day now!  It is funny how when you think God is going to work something out a certain way, He always has a bigger plan and what He gets glory through.  I am amazed at how He has worked out so many details for our upcoming move and adventure in faith!  There are still a thousand and one other things that need to come together, but I have confidence that in HIS timing and HIS way they will all be worked out by September 2nd....that is the official move date.
I have seriously considered throwing away all the kids clothes and starting over....but, I know that would be foolish, but it is VERY tempting, let me tell you.  When I started having kids, I didn't realize the amount of clothes and socks they produced.  : )


1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious! I've thought the exact same thing. If we had the extra money and I could justify getting rid of perfectly fine clothes, I would do it too. It can be such a headache sorting through it all! Maybe we'll start doing like they did in the old days and each have two outfits and pairs of shoes. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete