Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Packing Is Never An Easy Job

So, we are a little over 24 hours away from our departure to Chicago and I am busily packing bags for all of us.  Even though Sam and I are the only 2 actually going....all 5 kids are going elsewhere.  We have a crew of wonderful friends who are watching our kiddos for the next 4 days while we head north.  I have to say that I am excited about the trip, however, a bit nervous about how my kids will do without me for those few days.  I am leaving them with people who I know will love and care for them, yet I still feel a bit "sad" about it.  I know they will be fine and have a great time and Sam and I really need this time away.  We will celebrate our 10th anniversary on the 9th, so I am looking forward to some adult conversation without being interrupted a million times...or eating a whole meal without interruption...not just one meal, but 3 days in a row worth. : )
Please pray for Sam and I, as well as Harvest Bible Fellowship as we seek God's will about a church planting opportunity.  Our interview is scheduled for Friday afternoon from 2:30-4:00pm (central time).

No comments:

Post a Comment