Wednesday, February 13, 2013

GOD HAS THIS!

What lies are you believing today?

  • God doesn't really forgive what I have done.
  • God can't fix this situation or problem in my life.
  • God doesn't really understand where I am.
  • If God loves me, why would I have to go through this?
  • The future looks so grim and I don't see a way out.
All of these are LIES!  Lies that Satan is throwing at you to believe that whatever it is in your life is to big for God.  Just this morning I allowed doubt and fear to enter and I started listening to the lies Satan was whispering in my ear.  Things like, you have 2 bills do this Friday and the money isn't in the bank what are YOU going to do Erin to figure this out.  Your husband still doesn't have a full time job, what is wrong with him?  It is so easy to let your mind and heart go that way.  Immediately I felt this anxiousness and then I remember....GOD HAS THIS!  We have made every bill so far....why would this week be any different?  God is growing me to trust HIM day by day.  Sometimes we get our focus on the future that we allow all of those uncertainties overwhelm us for no reason.


"Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin,yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."  Matthew 6:25-34

See...GOD HAS THIS!  Don't spend so much time worrying about next month that you can't live today.  Trust God for today and what He has for you right now!  It is so easy to get our eyes on everything ahead and fret and listen to Satan lie.  Look back on how God has done exactly what you needed in HIS timing, not our own.  Stop letting Satan tell you differently!  

No comments:

Post a Comment